So here is my first Fill in the Blank Friday:
1. One of life’s most simple pleasures is having a quiet cup of coffee, alone, outside, when it’s below 70*.
2. Waiting on hold for elevendy billion years when I call to make a doctor’s appointment is whatever. I usually put my phone on speaker and wait for them to come back in while I do something else.
3. I like crocheting because, I love to create. It makes me happy to create something (hat, blanket, stuffed toy) out of a skein of yarn.
4. Cellulite is a funny word.
5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be Mascara. I look SCARY without it.
6. I’m happy that the hurricane did not hit here.
7. I would never touch a snake. They scare the ish out of me. I can’t even look at a friggen picture of one. Great. Now I have the heebie jeebies.