I don’t know how you are but this is how I am: Everyone I speak to makes an impact or impression on my life. I remember almost everyone I’ve ever had a conversation with. I may not remember the actual conversation, but if we’ve been introduced and exchanged a sentence or two I will likely [...]
So I’ve been taking my 4X Probiotics from Sam’s Club for about 2 weeks now and I have seen some wonderful changes, subtle though they may be. If you don’t know what has been ailing me (for years), read this post first and then come back here to read my update. I’ll wait, but hurry because I can’t hold it much longer.
So what’s changed? Well, the first few days that I took the probiotic, I had to go #2 like 3 times each day which is completely abnormal for me. And according to Dr. Oz, your stools should make a sound like a diver in Acapulco when it hits the bowl (WHOOSH)! If you’re making plop, plop, plop sounds you’re constipated and that’s just no bueno on SO many levels. Dr. Oz also says that your stool should look like an “S”. While I’m not sure that mine really looks like an “S”, maybe more of a “C”, it’s been active, and perfect consistency. Either way, I don’t have any more of those, “Here I sit all broken hearted, came to poop but only farted” moments.
Listen, if this is too much for you, never go see your doctor and talk them about your digestive health. Because if you can’t handle it here, you can’t handle it there.
I’ve also been much less humid “down under” which ROCKS!
I’m excited that my Waste Management System seems to be working more efficiently because an effective digestive system is extremely vital to your immune functions. It is also important for skin condition. A healthy digestive tract also holds anti-aging properties and has been known to aid in preventing diseases such as Alzheimer’s Disease. It’s a well-known fact that chronic constipation can also lead to colon and other digestive system cancers.
I highly recommend this time-release capsule and I will definitely continue taking it. I much prefer being “regular” to “irregular”. Not that this really changes my irregular personality much. If you’d like to get some, make sure you check your local Sam’s Club.
Now excuse me….
Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions, experiences, and poop-shapes are my own and were not influenced in any way.
We’re so boring. Every time we go on vacation, we either go to Orlando, FL or the beach somewhere in Florida. The thing is, I don’t even really like the beach. I hate having sand all over my body and in my orifices. I freak out about my children being in over their ankles because of riptides and dangerous, lurking, sharp-toothed animals, and the sun and I just don’t get along. The best experience I had at the beach in the past 10 years was when I was offered a free trip to The Breakers in Palm Beach, FL when Kyle and I were first dating. I didn’t even spend much time on the sand but the water was clear and refreshing and the waves were tame. Not to mention I was newly head over heels in love. In any event, We went on two short vacations this summer and guess where we went? BOTH times. THE BEACH! YAAAAAYYYY! Kyle loves the beach and so do Madilyn & Styles. Grady on the other hand, gets his vacation preferences from me. He told me just yesterday that he would rather go hiking in Washington state than go to the beach ever again. It sounded more like, “Waah Goooo A Mooowaahh” but that’s what he was saying. I speak Babynese. So in lieu of the fact that our family has grown times 2 since we took a real vacation, I started luggage shopping. I have one requirement. OK 2. Nevermind, make that 3. Or 4.
- It needs to LAST. I don’t want cheap luggage that I’m going to have to replace in a few years. I would rather spend a few more $$$ now and have the luggage my whole life than save now and have to replace it next year after our safari in Africa. (no, this is not a joke. My sister is having a wedding there and I want to go. Lions, Tigers, and Madilyn, OH MY!)
- It needs to look good. I like cute luggage but I don’t want something that is going to go out of style in 5 years. That kind of defeats the purpose of spending extra money on lasting-luggage, don’t you think? So something classic and sleek.
- It needs to have LOTS of space, pockets, danglies for keys and water bottles, and just be generally organized because I. Am. Not. I need someone to start the process FOR me so that I don’t have to do anything further. Just pack and GO.
- Convenient top load bag for easy access to main compartment
- Padded laptop sleeve with full size padded divider holds up to 17” laptop
- Internal organizer panel, zip side pocket for sunglasses or smaller electronics, mesh water bottle holder.External Features
- High performance 420d ripstop and packcloth nylon, along with technical grade hardware/components
- External buckle system allows any two BRX bags to quickly connect together to become one checkable piece of luggage or even easier carry-on
- Multiple grab handles with moisture wicking mesh lining surround bag for ease of carry and loading/unloading.
Please forgive me for I have forsaken you all by not writing my Fit Friday on its appropriate day. Kyle was off of work and we spent the day lazing together so I didn’t get much done in the way of blog posts. I do, however; have much to report on. Not much of it [...]
My friend Sarah of Moose Tracks & Tater Stacks fame, participates in a Fill in the Blank Friday which is run by Lauren of The Little Things We Do. Check it out and link up! So here is my first Fill in the Blank Friday: 1. One of life’s most simple pleasures is having a quiet [...]
BufferWomen’s issues are extremely important to me. I dealt with extreme, debilitating pain; massively heavy flows where I went through a super-sized tampon in less than an hour, pain during sex, bouts of both constipation & diarrhea, and horrendous bloating from the time I was 15 until I was diagnosed with Endometriosis when I was [...]
Swagger: (Verb) Walk or behave in a very confident and typically arrogant or aggressive way.OK so I’m not arrogant in the slightest. As a matter of fact, I want to slap arrogant people with a can of Gak when I am in close proximity to them, but I have become more confident since [...]
Kyle took an ENTIRE WEEK off of work this past week and we decided to take a little vacation. Kyle’s parents are awesomesauce and we rented a condo on the beach in Florida. My in-laws decided to get there a little early on Thursday so that they could head on out to the beach. Well, [...]
Buffer Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who participated in ABE2.0! I hope that you will all stick around and read us from time to time. I’ll be offering some SAUCY giveaways soon so be on the lookout. SO, without further ado, I am pleased to announce that I have chosen our lucky winners from [...]